The first St. Paul's Church (wood;
The second Episcopal church to be established in Buffalo, Trinity Church was organized
on 12 October, 1836, in a meeting held at St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Caption: St. Paul's Protestant Episcopal Church,
as it appeared in 1849. From an original painting by William Millar, owned by G.
Hunter Bartlett, M.D.
"Source: "The Picture Book of
Earlier Buffalo," Severance, Frank H., ed. Buffalo Historical Society Publications,
Vol. 16, 1912, p. 108 (online)