Opposite the Chancel in the organ loft is the Rose Window, also completed by LaFarge in 1886.The center of the window is a large cross of Christ surrounded by signs of the Trinity, symbolizing the unification of Christ Church and Trinity.

When the "new" Trinity was under construction, the Ladies' Aid Society contributed $6000 for furnishing the church. $400 went toward the Rose Window made by LaFarge, installed in 1886. This is the only stained glass window in Trinity that is a non-memorial commission