The Victor & Co. Building was demolished for the Genesee
Building which was completed in 1924.
Th tall building in the center with the Flemish
gable is the 1901 YMCA
Building, also designed by E.
B. Green (with partner William Wicks.)
This photo is hanging in the first floor corridor leading to
#6 Fountain Plaza. LARGER SIZE beneath top photo