First Presbyterian Church - Table of Contents

North side - First Presbyterian Church
One Symphony Circle, Buffalo, NY

Congregation founded:

2 February, 1812

Third church erected:

1889-1891

Architects:

Green & Wicks

Style:

Richardsonian Romanesque

Building material:

Medina sandstone

Status:

Buffalo Landmark


Click on illustrations for larger size



 

 





Special thanks to Dr. David Bond, Business Manager, Choirmaster and Organist, for his cooperation and assistance

Photos and their arrangement 2003 Chuck LaChiusa
..| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index...| .. E-Mail ...| ..