St. Cecelia, the patron saint of music, is the subject of this window. Made in 1887 by Tiffany Glass Company. St. Cecelia holds a row of organ pipes. St Augustine and Mary Magdalene are to her left. On the right is Saint John in gold and blue, and Saint Paul leaning on a sword.

Calista F Phelps commissioned the window in honor of her husband Orson, who died in 1870. Orson Phelps was an engineer who assisted with the Welland Canal and the Erie Canal locks at Lockport. The family of Livingston Fryer made restoration of the window possible in 1968.