Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd
96 Jewett Pkwy. at Summit, Buffalo, NY
Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd - Official Website

History:

History of the Church of the Good Shepherd by James Napora

Northrup, Matthews, and Smith: The Trustees Who Built the Church of the Good Shepherd

Exterior

Interior:

Chancel

Nave

Transepts

Children's Chapel of the Holy Innocents

Stained glass windows:  (2009 photos)

Connick Studios: The Lord's Prayer Window Nave

Haskins Glass Studios of Rochester: Resurrection Nave

J&R Lamb Studios: Christ in the Temple Nave

Messrs. Booth of London: Presentation of the Infant Jesus in the Temple Window Nave

Tiffany:

Willet Studios: Nativity Window Nave

See also:

James Napora, History of Parkside and Central Park

Parkside History and Architecture - Links

Buffalo's Houses of Worship on the Internet - LINKS

Highlights of Buffalo History, 1888


Special thanks to Rev. David Selzer, rector of the Church of the Good Shepherd, for his cooperation and assistance

Photos and their arrangement 2004 Chuck LaChiusa
..| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index...| .. E-Mail ...| ..