Saint Vincent's Female Orphan Asylum - Table of Contents
1140 Ellicott Street, Buffalo, NY
Status: Buffalo Landmark
||Alanson Robinson House, 1313 Main Street, built
||George L. Squier bought the house
||Sisters of Charity purchase the Robinson-Squier House for Saint Vincent's Female Orphan Asylum
||St. Vincent's sold to Bishop O'Hern H.S.
||Bishop O'Hern H.S. sold to Erie County for its Community College-City Campus
||ECC-City Campus moves to Old Post Office
||Robinson-Squier House purchased by Cash Cunningham; demolition halted by court order.
||Robinson-Squier House rehabbed and rented
|Source: Nomination for Local Landmark Listing
Modillions supporting overhanging cornice
Dentil molding ... Italianate style attic window
Sheet metal window hoods ... Note muntins
Note rounded window
Photos and their arrangement © 2012 Chuck LaChiusa
| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index... .|....E-Mail ...| ..
web site consulting by ingenious, inc.