Armory / Convention Hall / The
Music Hall /The Elmwood Music Hall - DEMOLISHED
NE Elmwood Avenue and Virginia Street
LARGER SIZE (below)
Constructed in 1885 as the home of the
74th Infantry, the armory became vacant in 1899 when the 74th moved into
its new home, the Connecticut Street Armory. The city of Buffalo acquired the building and eventually officially named it
the Elmwood Music Hall.