Margaret St. John - Table of Contents

Margaret St. John - Illustrations

Click on illustrations for larger size and additional information

Margaret St. John

Martha St. John Skinner, one of the eleven St. John children

The St. John House, the only dwelling not burned in the War of 1812

The St. John House, Floor Plan.

Andrew Porter, a brother of Joseph Ellicott. Andrew sold land in Williamsville to Gamaliel and Margaret St. John before they moved to Buffalo

Tifft House, c. 1900

Phoenix Hotel, 361 main St., c. 1860

Homestead of Erastus Granger, to which many refugees fled, December, 1813

2016 photo  ..  600 Main Street  ...  Note plaque, detailed below:

See also: Margaret St. John cemetery monument at Forest Lawn Cemetery

Page by Chuck LaChiusa
| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index... .|....E-Mail ...| ..